New integrated system of windows and doors Europa Eos 60,
designed to cover today's and tomorrow's trends.
BASIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM Europa Eos 60
With the E-60 window system we can build Europa Eos 60 balcony doors, with a lower floor (0.88 cm high) for unobstructed movement without obstacles.
• Design of Europa Eos 60 profiles, in a straight and broken line.
• Use of polyamides 16 to 24mm.
• Profiles for using perimeter lock for increased security.
• Selection of hidden sheet with emphasis on minimal design.
• Increased level of thermal insulation and sound insulation.
• Possibility to use double or triple glazing up to 52mm.
• Ability to meet all requirements based on KENAK.
• Ideal system for replacing old windows.
• Additional insulation between polyamides.
• Additional insulation around the glass.
• Double exhaust tires, fully recyclable, for maximum thermal insulation (EPDM – Expanded EPDM).
• Ability to combine with the ESS 34 Hybrid system for complex constructions.
• Reduces the required building energy and offers increased natural light access, excellent performance in adverse climatic conditions and safety.
It has a wide range of construction options Europa Eos 60, and combines perfectly in complex constructions with the sliding system ESS 34 Hybrid.
The combination of these two systems is the ideal choice for replacements covering all the required specifications.
For aesthetically minimal lines, Europa Eos 60 allows you to use the hidden sheet that significantly reduces the visible surface of the frame.
CONSTRUCTION TYPOLOGIES Europa Eos 60
Europa Eos 60 entrance doors.
Open Europa Eos 60 (With or without reclining).
Open windows with hidden sheet Europa Eos 60.
Fixed Glass Facades Europa Eos 60.
Complex constructions Europa Eos 60.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS Europa Eos 60
• Aluminum alloy: EN AW 6060 T6
• Hardness: 12 Webster
• Minimum paint thickness: 75μm
• Profile thickness: 1.3-2mm
• Tolerance of dimensions according to: EN 12020-02
• Case dimensions: 60mm x 53mm
• Glass sheet dimensions: 68mm x 75mm
• Glass sheet glazing thickness: 16 to 52mm
• Polyacid width: 16 to 24mm
Europa Eos 60: Uf Thermal Coefficient of 1.8 to 2.6 W / m2K
Maximum dimensions of perimeter sheet (PxY) sheet: 1.0m X 2.3m
Maximum circumferential leaf weight: 150 Kgr