The EUROPA PRIMA 850 series is a new economical system,
of simple opening windows with a regular mechanism and the possibility of two versions: a simple version and a second one with a perimeter lock mechanism for particularly enhanced security.
The EUROPA 850 series is a system of opening windows with simple straight design lines.
• Drawing profiles with straight lines.
• 2. It has 2 sheet sizes (small, large).
• 3. Contains 3 rows of tires between frame and sheet for complete waterproofing.
• 4. Possibility to install double glazing up to 37mm.
• 5. Security profiles are available with the possibility of using a perimeter locking mechanism for maximum security.
• 6. Ability to combine with EUROPA 800 for complex constructions.
The EUROPA 850 system has two sheet sizes (small - large), bin and 23mm case, which are designed to accept CAMERA EUROPEA mechanisms.
Respectively, sheets are available in two sizes (small - large), bini and 29mm frame, designed to accept ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING.
The waterproofing of both EUROPA 850 versions is achieved with three rows of tires while their design provides the safe drainage of moisture.
EUROPA 850 was designed to work harmoniously with the EUROPA 800 sliding system giving a uniform look when in the same space.
Brief technical details EUROPA 850:
EUROPA 850 opening system.
It bears typology certificates for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance.
Two leaf sizes (small - large).
Security profiles are available with the possibility of using a perimeter locking mechanism for maximum security.
Waterproofing with three rows of tires between frame and sheet.
It accepts single glazing from 4mm and double to 21mm thickness.
Use: Openable frames (doors, windows, reclining, fixed, etc.).
BASIC CHARACTERISTICS OF EUROPA 850 SYSTEM
EUROPA CONSTRUCTION TYPOLOGIES 850
• EUROPA 850 entrance doors.
• Open (with or without reclining) windows of any typology.
• Fixed Glass Shops.
• Complex constructions.
• Open windows with profile for perimeter lock.
CERTIFICATES EUROPA 850
QUALICOAT: Certification of electrostatic painting process.
IFT Rosenheim: Certification of a ceiling in air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS EUROPA 850
• Aluminum alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
• Hardness: 12 Webster
• Minimum paint thickness: 75μm
• Profile thickness: 1.25 - 1.35mm
• Tolerance of dimensions according to: EN 12020-02
• Frame dimensions: 50mm x 23mm, 29mm
• Glass sheet dimensions: 58.5mm x 66.5mm
• Dimensions of glass sheet perimeter mach .: 59mm x 75.2mm
• Glass sheet glazing thickness: up to 37mm
• Maximum sheet dimensions perm. mach. (PxY): 1.1m x 2.6m
• Maximum simple sheet dimensions (LxW): 1.1m x 2.6m
• Maximum leaf weight perm. mach .: 140Kg
• Maximum single sheet weight: 60Kg
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org