The new sliding aluminum frames from Europa in Prima 8000 thermal break series,
(aluminum windows Europa 8500), are the best Economical Thermal Insulating Sliding System in the aluminum market.
The EUROPA 8000 Thermo series is a new economical, high-quality sliding insulation system with simple straight design lines.
It was designed to create sliding frames offering them absolute insulation from any sound and temperature, emphasizing modern aesthetics and functionality.
• Drawing profiles with straight lines.
• It has three sheet sizes (small, medium, large).
• It has three frame sizes (small, medium, large).
• Three rows of tires between frame and sheet for complete waterproofing.
• Possibility to install double or triple glazing up to 34mm for high levels of thermal and sound insulation.
• Profiles with the ability to use a multi-lock mechanism for maximum security are available.
• Specially designed rubber perimeter of the glass for optimal thermal insulation and waterproofing.
•Ability to combine with EUROPA 8000 for complex constructions.
The thermal insulation of EUROPA 8000 Thermo profiles is achieved b y using 22 mm polyamides on the sheet and on the guides.
The EUROPA 8000 Thermo range is available in two construction versions, with a conventional scrolling mechanism, a simple roller and waterproofing of the system with brushes and a lifting scrolling mechanism, where the sheet is lifted and rolled onto the stainless steel guide with reinforced rubber waterproofing.
The EUROPA 8000 Thermo is designed to work with the EUROPA 8500 Thermo and create harmony when in the same space.
A wide range of EUROPA 8000 Thermo components, from all major European companies, covers every type of system construction.
Summary technical details EUROPA 8000 Thermo:
EUROPA 8000 Thermo thermal insulation system.
It bears typology certificates for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance.
In addition, it has certification for thermal insulation with a thermal conductivity coefficient of profiles with Uf of 3.02 W / (m2K) according to the certificate of the German notified laboratory Ift Rosenheim.
Waterproofing with brushes (for rolling with a roller) or with rubber bands (for rolling with a raised mechanism).
Thermal insulation of profiles using 22mm polyamides in the guides.
It accepts double or triple glazing 26 - 34mm thick.
USE: Sliding windows (superimposed or recessed and with two scrolling options, with conventional rollers or with raised ones).
BASIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
EUROPA CONSTRUCTION TYPOLOGIES 8000 Thermo
• Suitable EUROPA 8000 Thermo.
• Recessed EUROPA 8000 Thermo
• Lifting or simply.
• Single Sheets With Fixed.
• Complex Constructions
CERTIFICATES EUROPA 8000 Thermo
QUALICOAT: Certification of electrostatic painting process.
EKANAL: Certification in air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind pressure.
IFT Rosenheim: Certification of thermal conductivity, air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind pressure.
DTI: Certification of thermal conductivity.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS EUROPA 8000 Thermo
• Aluminum alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
• Hardness: 12 Webster
• Minimum paint thickness: 75μm
• Profile thickness: 1.4mm
• Tolerance of dimensions according to: EN 12020-02
• Advanced guide width: 120mm (two sheets)
• Digestor driver's width: 134mm (glass-screen-shutter)
• Glass sheet thickness: 47mm
• Glass sheet glazing thickness: 20-34mm
• Polyamide width: 22mm
• Frame Thermal Transmittance Factor: Uf = 4.3W / (m2K)
• Maximum sheet size with lifting mechanism (LxW): 2.0m x 2.7m
• Maximum sheet dimension with conventional mechanism (PxY): 2.0m x 2.7m
• Maximum leaf weight with lifting mechanism: 200 Kgr
• Maximum sheet weight with conventional mechanism: 100 Kgr
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org